- Locations & Menus
- Residential Dining
- Curry Dining
- Curry Catering
- Cafés & Restaurants
- Rebecca's Cafe
- Rebecca's Catering
- Avoiding Gluten
- Halal Options
- Kosher Options
- Vegan & Vegetarian Options
- Search Foods
- Meal Plans
- News & Events
- Xhibition Kitchen
- About Us
Please be advised: due to operational needs and/or seasonal renovations, the hours of operation at each dining facility may vary during holidays, semester breaks, and summer sessions. Individual dining locations may also be closed during these periods as well.
- Curry Catering Brochure
- Ordering: Orders may be placed 24 hours a day. We request orders be placed a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- Pickup & Delivery: Ask about free delivery to any on-campus location. Pickups and deliveries must occur within normal business hours of applicable restaurants.
- Cancellations: Order cancellations must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- Paper Goods: Serviceware, including disposable plates, napkins, cutlery, and cups (if necessary), is complimentary based on order size.
- Payment options for Curry Catering include cash, major credit cards, or University-issued budget numbers. We ask that full payment be made upon delivery or pickup. We will never add a service or delivery charge to your Curry Catering order.
- Gift certificates for the Curry Student Center can be purchased in any denomination. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the group name, denomination, number of certificates, delivery location, and University-issued budget number.
- Before placing your order, please inform us if a person in your party has a food allergy.
- *The following menu items at Sweet Tomatoes contain nuts: Pesto contains pine nuts, and baby spinach salad platter contains walnuts.*